Richard L. Apodaca is a software developer and Ph.D. chemist based in La Jolla, California. His company, Metamolecular, builds software for chemists and the teams who work with them. His essays can be found at Depth-First and he can be reached by email at email@example.com.
Education and Work
- Founder - Metamolecular, LLC
- Medicinal Chemist - Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development (now Janssen Labs at San Diego)
- Postdoc, Chemistry - Stanford University
- Ph.D., Chemistry - The University of Texas at Austin
- B.S., Chemistry - The University of California at Berkeley