- Supported on all major desktop browsers: Internet Explorer 6+; Firefox 3+; Chrome 9+; Safari 4+; and Opera 11+.
- Supported on iPad via Mobile Safari, enabling development of tablet-based applications.
- Requires no browser plugins, reducing customer support issues.
- Painter component eliminates the need for server-side structure image rendering and easily enable in-place editing effects.
- Editor and painter appearance can be controlled through CSS. Behavior can be customized through API or startup parameters.
- Flexible license options.
- Snap-to geometry templates speed drawing of complex structures.
- Keyboard shortcuts reduce mouse movements and clicking.
- Easy to understand, familiar look and feel means less to learn.
- Intuitive, custom touch interface on iPad.
- Paste structures from ChemDraw and other desktop applications (optional Java plugin required), eliminating the need to re-draw many structures at all.
- Unlimited levels of undo and redo.
- Zoom in and out with mouse wheel.
- Select multiple atoms for dragging or editing with lasso.
- Wildcard atoms (optional).
- Query atom lists (optional).
- R-groups (optional).